- Cook the prawns (peeled) and fish cakes (sliced) in boiling water.
- Set aside the prawns and fish cakes once cooked.
- Stir-fry CHNG Kee’s Laksa Paste with hot oil, pour in boiled water, add in fried bean curd, coconut cream, carnation milk and bring to boil.
- Put poached noodles and bean sprout in boiling water. Drain separately and place in serving bowl.
- Arrange poached noodles, bean sprout, cooked prawns , fish cake and eggs into a bowl. Pour gravy over.
- Add chopped laksa leaves, and serve.
- 250 gm of CHNG Kee’s Laksa Paste
- 600 gm of poached noodle
- 8 prawns (peeled)
- 120 gm of fish cake (sliced)
- 600 ml of boiling water
- 300 gm of coconut cream
- 300 ml of Carnation milk
- 4 gm of laksa leaf (chopped)
- 4 pcs of bean curd (fried and cut into slices)
- 100 gm of bean sprouts (poached)
- 3 pcs of hard-boiled eggs (sliced into half)