Cook noodles in boiling water, and immerse in cold water.
Drain, and put aside.
Heat cooking oil and stir-fry ginger till fragrant.
Add bamboo shoot, mushroom and minced meat, and stir-fry for a few minutes till almost cooked.
Add CHNG Kee’s Peking Dip Sauce and water, and bring to boil.
Add CHNG Kee’s Light Soya Sauce, CHNG Kee’s Dark Soya Sauce and corn starch to thicken gravy.
Arrange cooked noodles into bowls, and pour cooked gravy over.
Garnish with shredded cucumber and red chillies, and serve.
- 90 gm CHNG Kee’s Peking Dip Sauce
- 35 gm CHNG Kee’s Light Soya Sauce
- 10 gm CHNG Kee’s Dark Soya Sauce
- 450 gm noodles
- 300 gm meat (minced)
- 120 gm cucumber (shredded)
- 50 gm bamboo shoot (diced)
- 50 gm dried mushroom (diced)
- 20 gm corn starch
- 10 gm ginger (chopped)
- 10 gm red chilli (chopped)
- 500 ml water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil