Marinate spare ribs with CHNG Kee’s Light Soya Sauce, CHNG Kee’s Sesame Oil, corn flour, water, baking soda and sugar for 2 hrs, and heat up cooking oil.
Deep-fry marinated spare ribs until golden brown in colour, and drain oil to set aside.
Add CHNG Kee’s Stir-Fry Spare Ribs Sauce, and bring to boil.
Add deep-fried spare ribs, and stir well to serve.
- 20 ml (1 tbsp) CHNG Kee’s Light Soya Sauce
- 20 ml (1 tbsp) CHNG Kee’s Sesame Oil
- 125 gm (1/2 jar) CHNG Kee’s Stir-Fry Spare Ribs Sauce
- 500 gm spare ribs
- 15 gm (1 tbsp) corn flour
- 5 gm (1 tsp) sugar
- 2 gm (1/2 tsp) baking soda
- 40 ml water